Greg FendisFounder & CEO
Greg Fendis is a senior business executive specialising in the global development of businesses and thrives working in dynamic organisations.
His extensive experience within the Information Technology, Internet Networks and the Telecommunications Industries spans over 35 years with responsibilities ranging from General Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Engineering, Customer Services, Product Management and Manufacturing.
His thorough understanding of Telecommunications Networks, Data Systems, Smart Card Technologies, Software Integration, Medical Electronics, Digital Imaging, Biometrics and the Internet has placed him at the forefront of business solutions.
Greg is actively involved in the development, introduction and application of technology into Australia and overseas countries.
His professional mission is to bridge the gap between leading edge technology and innovative business ideas.
The idea of creating a new and unique live theatrical performance as a real-time online delivery system, motivated Greg into creating the Virtual Theatre platform.
This world-leading technology is fully equipped with digital LED based video backgrounds, sound and lighting systems to enable quality web-casting of 'Live Theatrical' performances to the world, via the internet.
The following uniques features are incorporated within the platform:
- online and real-time based delivery of theatrical performances
- requires no physical audiences at the theatre itself
- theatrical performances are now enjoyed as an in-home content
- audiences view the live theatrical performance online in their own homes
- all entrance ticketing and seating arrangements are online
- showcases cultural and creative events or activities
- provides new opportunities, exposure and access for local theatrical actors and music artists
- a new platform for performing arts
- local physical performances are webcast to global audiences